Have you ever wished that you could have a friendly geek come and take a look at your home IT setup?
As a technician with a teacher background, I know about the issues that families face. I understand what your concerns are and I can help you find the information that you need to make decisions about your digital environment.
- Wireless networks – make them user friendly for your family but still keep everything secure
- Backup strategies, antivirus and anti-spyware advice
- ADSL, VDSL or UFB – demystifying all the fast internet acronyms
- PC or Mac – what will suit your family?
- iDevices or Androids or Windows 8 devices – how to choose devices for your family
- Integrating wireless printers and scanners, internet TVs and media devices, Playstations and XBoxes into your network
- BYOD options for students
All services are charged at $100 per hour (GST inclusive). Minimum charge is 1 hour, thereafter in 15 min increments.
No travel charge within 10km of Avondale.
Like my Facebook page for a 10% discount!